Here's a special dessert that's deceptively easy to make, but looks elegant and tastes fabulous. Each tartlet features a cookie crumb crust filled with a chocolate and mint flavored liqueur spiked cream filling. They're delicious!Print Recipe
- 2 ounces bags Pepperidge Farm® Milano® Mint Cookies crushed (2 1/2 cups), 7each
- 4 tbsp. butter melted
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix about 5 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 tbsp. mint flavored liqueur
- 2 tbsp. cocoa flavored liqueur
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 sprigs Fresh mint sprigs
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Reserve 1/4 cup crushed cookies.
- Stir the remaining crushed cookies with the butter in a medium bowl. Divide the cookie mixture among 8(4-inch) small tartlet pans. Press the cookie mixture into the bottom and up the sides of each pan. Place the pans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the crusts are golden brown. Let the crusts cool completely in the pans on a wire rack.
- Beat the pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes or until the mixture is thickened. Beat in the liqueurs. Fold in the reserved cookies. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Beat the heavy cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Divide the pudding mixture among the tartlet shells. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Remove the tartlets from the pans. Garnish with the mint and whipped cream.
Try Chocolate Mini Tartlets recipe for a dessert that's easy to make and looks elegant on Grains Food Foundation from Pepperidge Farms.