Chicken, Grape & Pecan Salad Sandwiches
Servings: 6 sandwiches
Refresh your lunch routine by trying your favorite sandwich on an English muffin. We really love one with this lighter chicken salad complete with grapes and pecans.Print Recipe
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes cut in half
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 6 Nature’s Own 100 Calorie Multigrain English Muffins split, toasted
- Fresh baby spinach leaves
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Add chicken, grapes, celery, onion and pecans; mix lightly to coat.
- Line each of 6 muffin halves with spinach leaves.
- Top evenly with chicken salad.
- Close sandwiches
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - a Chicken, Grape & Pecan Salad Sandwich.