Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwich
Servings: 2 people
If you like chicken Caeser salads but are in the mood for a meal between two slices of bread, this sandwich will fit the bill (or the lunchbox) perfectly.Print Recipe
- 1 cup Chopped cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup Low-fat Caesar salad dressing
- ¼ cup Finely diced red onions
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 slices Roman Meal bread toasted
- 6 leaves Baby romaine lettuce
- 6 Cherry tomato halves
- Combine chicken, salad dressing, red onions, cheese and parsley in small bowl.
- Place 3 lettuce leaves on each slice of toasted bread. Top each with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Garnish with tomatoe halves.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - a Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwich