Chessmen® Bananas Foster Pudding
Servings: 12 servings
It doesn't get any better when you combine the delicious flavors of bananas, cookies, caramel, pudding and bourbon. Best of all, it takes just 15 minutes to put together and no stove-top cooking required! Perfect for the holidays, but so good you'll want to make it again and again.Print Recipe
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Chessmen® Butter Cookies 7.25 ounces
- 2 medium bananas sliced
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon caramel topping
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans chopped
- 2 tbsp. bourbon
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix about 5 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- Arrange 12 cookies in the bottom of an 8x8x2-inch baking dish. Arrange the bananas over the cookies.
- Heat 1/2 cup caramel sauce in a microwavable measuring cup on HIGH for 20 seconds. Stir in the pecans and bourbon. Pour the hot caramel mixture over the bananas.
- Prepare the pudding according to the package directions using the milk.
- Spread the pudding over the caramel mixture. Drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce. Spread the whipped cream over the pudding mixture. Top with the remaining cookies. Cover the baking dish and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Recipe Note: This recipe may be doubled. Use a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Try the easy Chessmen Bananas Foster Pudding recipe on Grains Food Foundation from Pepperidge Farm for a fifteen minute dessert.