Checkerboard Sandwiches Variation 2
Servings: 1 person
We’re all for mixing it up. That’s why we have not one but two recipes for checkerboard sandwiches. Because it’s all about how you’re feelingPrint Recipe
- 1 Tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 slice rye bread
- 1 slice Italian-style white bread
- 3/4 oz to 1 ounce thinly sliced ham
- 3/4 oz to 1 ounce thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- Combine mayonnaise and pickle relish and spread on one side of each slice of bread.
- Top one of the spread sides with the ham and cheese and top with the second slice of bread, mayonnaise side down.
- Cut into quarters and proceed as directed above
Try this tasty recipe for Checkerboard Sandwiches, which are not only packed with grains but are also under 500 calories.