Checkerboard Sandwiches Variation 1
Servings: 1 person
We’re all for mixing it up. That’s why we have not one but two recipes for checkerboard sandwiches. Because it’s all about how you’re feeling.Print Recipe
- 1 slice white bread
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 4 red or green seedless grapes sliced crosswise
- Spread one slice of bread with the peanut butter.
- Top with the grape slices and the second slice of bread.
- Trim crusts if desired and cut sandwich into triangles or squares.
- Before wrapping sandwich, turn over two of the quarters to form a checkerboard pattern.
Try this tasty recipe for Checkerboard Sandwiches, which are not only packed with grains but are also under 500 calories.