Asian Vegetables Rice Bowl
Servings: 4 people
This recipe puts fresh veggies in their element, sautéeing them in a spicy hoisin peanut sauce. Use your imagination or whatever vegetables you have in the fridge!Print Recipe
- 1 cup brown rice uncooked
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers diced
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Dash dried red pepper flakes
- Prepare brown rice according to package directions.
- In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat oil and cook onions, bell peppers, broccoli and snap peas for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in BBQ sauce, hoisin sauce and peanut butter; mix until well blended and hot.
- Fold in prepared rice and serve.
Try this tasty recipe for Asian Vegetables Rice Bowl, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.