Chocolate Marshmallow Tarts
This dreamy dessert features golden puff pastry shells filled with chocolate pudding and fluffy marshmallow creme. It's a favorite for kids and adults alike!
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells 10 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow crème
- Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions.
- Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each pastry shell. Spoon the marshmallow creme into a resealable plastic bag. Cut off one corner of the bag. Pipe 1/4 cupmarshmallow creme onto each pastry shell to cover the pudding.
- Heat the broiler. Place the filled pastries onto a baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 1 minute or until the marshmallow creme is lightly browned.
- Tip: You can substitute 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows for the marshmallow creme. In Step 2, place 1/4 cup marshmallows into each pastry shell. Proceed as directed above.
Try Chocolate Marshmallow Tarts recipe with golden puffed pastry shells from Grains Food Foundation and Pepperidge Farm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!