As satisfying and versatile as a fresh-cooked egg scramble, with the on-the-go convenience of a breakfast sandwich, this recipe is sure to please a crowd.
- 1 Everything Bagel toasted
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 slices smoked gouda cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 1/2 Tbssp butter
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, chives, salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the egg mixture.
- Scramble to your liking.
- Add eggs to toasted bagel and top with sliced tomatoes and cheese.
- Let it sit for 1 minute to allow the cheese to melt. Enjoy!
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy breakfast on-the-go - a Beggle Sandwich.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!