Yields: 4 sandwiches
These roll-ups are a winner at picnics, baseball games, tailgates and more. Tangy swiss, ham and honey are delicious together … just add your favorite touch!
- 4 slices white or whole grain bread
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 4-6 ounces thinly sliced smoked or baked ham
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Swiss cheese
Try this tasty recipe for Honey Ham Wraps with Swiss, which are not only packed with grains but are also under 500 calories.
- Arrange bread slices on a flat surface and, using a rolling pin, roll out until 1/8-inch thick. Spread honey on one side of bread slice and top with ham and Swiss. Roll up and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Adapted from “Quick Fix Meals.” These wraps also make great sandwiches if you prefer to leave the bread thick and not rolled out. To jazz up the sandwich and make it more of a complete meal, add thinly sliced pears and watercress.